December 19, 2022
Hey guys!! We are April and Jason wedding photographers in the Dallas area serving over 100 clients to date!! We also love sharing tips and tricks to better help you in your photography business or journey whatever that looks like for you!!
Today we are going to talk about How to get more referrals and inquiries during ENGAGEMENT SEASON!! Since it is December everyone is getting engaged which usually makes our January the BUSIEST inquiry month!! WOO HOO!!!
Before we begin I would like to give you a free gift to help you begin learning as fast as possible. If you are super excited to learn all the things this is going to help you get started today! I would love to give you my free guide on how to get brighter and more consistency in your images!!
Click the link below to grab that freebie right now!!
6 Ways to get more Referrals and LEADS!!
1. BLOG POSTS: Don’t underestimate the blogs!! It is updating your website constantly so you show up on google regularly!
2. TAG VENDORS: Work well and treat those vendor friends kindly!! They may just hand you your next wedding! Share a story about planners, venues etc.
3. WORD OF MOUTH: Do a stellar job and go above and beyond for your clients
4. PINTEREST: Share your already made content to pinterest as it is passive so it last for months and years and keeps you discovered repeatedly throughout the years.
5. ASK FOR REVIEWS and share them regularly and share to social media platforms
6. OPEN HOUSE: attending an open house has always been beneficial to us. Networking is huge when brides are consistently looking for vendors. Working with your buddies is always nice!
Design by Jason Sapp creative. created with Showit.
follow along @april.sapp